Full Course Pottery Workshop
How to book:
1. Schedule your time for your Session 1 here, add to cart and pay for this product
2. Pay through Gcash, BPI or BDO and send us a screenshot on Instagram
3. Login the customer portal with the email you used to buy this product. You will receive an OTP on your email.
4. Book your schedules on the portal. Please note that:
- Session 3 should be booked within the same week of your session 2.
- Session 4 should be at least 1 week apart from your session 3.
4 sessions (3 hours each)
Over this 4-session workshop, we will walk you through every fundamental technique of wheel throwing, in-depth. From the position of your body, preparing your clay, trimming your piece, attaching handles, painting your works, sculpting to applying your glaze. We'll make sure you will understand what to do and why you're doing it.
Output will be mugs, bowls and plates.
After this workshop, you'll leave the class with a solid introduction to wheel throwing and handbuilding techniques
Session 1: Handbuilding
Session 2: Wheel Throwing 101
Session 3: Trimming
Session 4: Glazing
This class is for you if you are a beginner who wants to have an in-depth understanding of the process of wheel throwing. As well as for those who has had experience with clay before, but have not been successful or lacked information from their previous experience.
- 5kg of white stoneware clay -- you will be able to make around 6-8 pieces
- 2 hours free studio use -- you may come back to practice and make more pieces
- 8 pc tool kit
- 4 underglaze set (paint for ceramics) packaged at 3ML each
- Transparent Glaze -- we have other colored glazes priced in the studio if you'd like something more colorful
- firing service of 6-8 pieces made during the class
Our team will reach out to you when your pieces are ready for pick up. Usually around 3-4 weeks post-class.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message us on Instagram and we will reply to you ASAP.
*This is a public group class.
Are there fixed schedules? Or can I book another date?
If you have a specific date in mind, please let us know. We open slots every week but we'll try our best to accommodate your preferred date.
Can we bring our final outcomes home?
We will need to fire your pieces first before you are able to use them, the firing process will involve multiple stages like drying, and firing it twice which can take around 6-8 weeks. We will inform you when your works are ready for pick up.
Can I bring food or drinks?
Yes you can bring food or drinks. You can even order from the dozens of restaurants around the Cubao Expo compound and it will be delivered to you during your pottery session. Please give us a heads up so the teacher is informed :)
Can I bring pets?
Yes of course. Our founder (Ashe) is actually a gray tabby cat. We love pets! Please bring your pets :) We also assume that you will be responsible for them and will not disrupt any other ongoing classes in the other class rooms.
If we miss the class, can we refund?
We do not do refunds. Please note that we are a small business and we have allotted time, space and an instructor for your company and convenience. But we know things can go wrong, especially during covid times. If you feel fuzzy, please help us out by letting us know in advance so that we can recalibrate. We will be happy to give you 1 reschedule.
Can we give a downpayment to reserve?
We require full payment upon reservation as we need to say no to others who would like your slots. We accept BPI, BDO, Gcash. We hope you understand <3